Truehost cloud services management is very simple. When you sign up for a dedicated or server hosting plan, you should rest and continue to enjoy the fastest website speeds without delays.
The renewal periods for a server hosting is monthly and you don’t have to worry about your renewal dates.
Truehost Cloud sends reminders 7 days to you renewal dates. You also receive sms notifications and a call to remind you of your renewal date.
The following are the simple steps to renew your server at Truehost Cloud.
- Login to your Truehost Cloud Account
- Login with your email and password
- Upon login you see your client area dashboard as follows, click invoice
- Click the unpaid invoice and it will take to the payment module as follows
- Select the payment of payment that you want, Lipa na Mpesa, PayPal, debit or credit card or visa or MasterCard.
- The steps to pay by each will appear upon selection.
- Click pay now
- Your server will be renewed immediately.