Business in Kenya have started to embrace cloud backup solutions. There has been great awareness on the need for backup software at every business and organization that deals with data. Even with the awareness of the need to have a data backup solution, cloud backup in Kenya has been the least preferred option.
Previously business in Kenya have preferred to backup data in
- External portable drives (physical drives that the can see)
- Email Services (especially documents)
- Network Computers and Premises Servers
However a few challenges is pushing businesses to cloud backup options.
Why businesses are adopting cloud backup options
- Increased data volume to backup – increased data storage requirement have rendered External Drives, Email Services inadequate.
- Need for convenient access to data backup storage – need to access the data anywhere and anytime has rendered External Storage Drives and Network Computers and Premises Servers inconvenient.
- Rise of applications that utilize data backup – business are running applications that require to retrieve old archived data – External drives, emails, Network computers and Premises Servers have failed to meet this need and thus shift to cloud backup solutions.
Read about Cloudpap API for your application development.
Get Started with cloud backup in Kenya with Cloudpap starter package from $5 per month (1TB Storage !) just 500/=.
Cloudpap Cloud Backup Software works excellent with Windows and MacBook Laptops, Computers, Android and Iphone Smartphones, Windows and Linux Servers.