- Login to gmail
- On the left-hand corner, click settings
- Select settings in the dropdown
- Select the accounts and import tab
- Click ‘ADD POP3 mail accounts for you own’
- Enter your email(webmail) and click next step
- Enter your full email address(webmail) in the Username field and your webmail password.
- Choose any other thing you may want but don’t change the server or the port number’leave them as they are.
- Click add account.
- On the next step,check the first box(yes I want to be able to send mails) Click next step
- Check the box(treat as an alias) and click next
- -Smtp server: mail.yourdomainname
-username: your full email address(webmail)
-passsword: webmail password
-Choose Port 25 or 587 (Non SSL) or 465 (SSL).
13. click add account.