How to transfer a Domain name in Kenya
Well, you are ever calling, emailing, texting your domain hosting company but you end up frustrated; no replies and no support given at all. Often time than not you have desired to transfer your domain services to a company that is concerned about you, time to smile. This is a simple way to do it.
To transfer domain,
1) Request your former Domain registrar for EPP CODE. This is an approval code usually a 6- to 16-character code given by the registrar. The codes confirm that only a domain owner can make domain name transfers.
2) The former registrar will send you the EPP Code then forward to us the code.
3) Then make an order on www.truehost.co.ke by clicking ‘make order’ at the top of the page.
4) Select the hosting package you need for the transferred domain.
5) Click order now.
6) Select second option transfer domain name to truehost.
7) Then make payments and transfer will be effected.
8) Enjoy being online and 24/7 support.