Installing frameworks on cPanel
- Log in to cPanel.
- In the Software/Services section of the cPanel home screen, click Softaculous. The Softaculous installer page appears.
- In the Search text box, type the frameworks’ name and then press ENTER.
- Click Install. The installation page appears.
- In the Choose Protocol list box, select the protocol.
- In the Choose Domain list box, select the domain for installation, or accept the default value.
- In the In Directory text box, type the directory where you want to install the application, or accept the default value.
- Click the icon to expand Advanced Options.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail notifications when application updates are available, select the Disable Update Notifications check box.
- To receive site configuration information after the installation is complete, type an e-mail address in the Email installation details to text box.
- Review the installation options and settings, and then click Install. When installation is complete, Softaculous provides information about the application’s configuration.
Chat with us on WhatsApp
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.