How to Lock or Unlock a domain name
Registrar lock is a feature associated with each domain name that has been registered. It ensures that the domain is not transferred without the client’s consent.
To set/release the registrar lock, follow the steps below.
- Log in to Truehost Client Area account
- Select My Domains>>>Domains
- Click on the Drop down Settings icon of the domain you want to lock/release then select Manage Domain
- Select Registrar Lock from the left pane. Alternatively, you can click on the Change the registrar lock status for your domain link
- You will then see the Registrar lock status. Click the blue button to Enable or Disable as you wish