SECURE WEB HOSTING IN KENYA
We ensure that your website is secured from hacking, free from illegal use such as money laundry, safe from all cyber security related crimes. Secure web hosting means:
- Website availability on the internet
- Ability to pass information to your website users without other intrusions
- Easy access to your website all the time
- Personalized control over your website content
Truehost makes this possible by
(1) Providing you with best hosting services thus gives you a secure hosting space
(2) Registering your domain name with the accredited registrar thus, your domain is well recognized
(3)Selling the SSL Certificate and installing it
Best web hosting companies ensure safety for their web hosting service users. They place measures to prevent unauthorized access of websites hosted by them.
They maximize uptime to 100% by ensuring no interruptions occur on websites hosted.
A secure website will draw its users with confidence that whatever information provided is true and is not subject to change without notice. Secure E-commerce websites makes more money since online buyers confidently transact and acquire goods or services on display.
Why a secure website is needed:
- To manage the website traffic that ranks your website as the best,
- To maximize accessibility by internet users
- To improve the freedom of data integrity through personalized evaluation of content
- To escape the damage of your website
- To avoid unnecessary redirect to other websites
- To build trustworthiness with your website visitors
- To attain the goal for developing your website
Truehost Kenya believes that secure web hosting is possible. We advocate for measures that ensure complete security and personal control over your website. Choose Truehost web hosting services to secure all your websites.