Register your domain with Truehost
Login to your WIX account
In your account on right hand side, click Domains
Select connect a domain you already own
Click Add domain
Select the WIX site you want to connect your domain with
Under what’s your domain name? Enter the domain you registered at Truehost
Alternatively, acquire a hosting package with Truehost and redirect to WIX as indicated below.
This method is most recommended to be able to use Truehost email service.
- Go to the Domains page on WIX Account.
- Click Add Domain then click Connect a domain you already own.
- Select the WIX site you want to connect your domain to and click Next.
4. Choose the connection method to pointing:
Select Connection Method as DNS then choose Pointing.
- To obtain Truehost DNS values, Login to Truehost cpanel , under Domain section ,to choose Zone editor
- Click manage to see various DNS values
- Select manage to copy the MX value
- Then login back to WIX account
- Click mailboxes
Click Configure your MX records.
The click set up your mail box
On email provider drop down select other
Enter the TRUEHOST MX record under POINTS TO
Click OK to save.