What is Email forwarding?
Email forwarding refers to the operation of re-sending an email message delivered to one email address on to a possibly different email address. The term forwarding has no specific technical meaning. Users and administrators of email systems use the same term when speaking of both server-based and client-based forwarding.
Email forwarding can also redirect mail going to one address and send it to one or several other addresses. Vice versa, email items going to several different addresses can converge via forwarding to end up in a single address in-box.
How do I set up email forwarding?
1) Login to your Account Manager
2) In the “Account Manger” side menu, click “Open Control Panel”
3) Under “Mail” click on the “Forwarders” icon
4) Click on the “Add Forwarders” button
5) In the “Address: field, enter the name of the address you would like forwarded
6) In the “Destination” field enter in the destination email address, you would like it forwarded to
7) Click on the “Add Forwarder” button